Meet the Crew

My photo
Mt. Solon, VA, United States

Friday, April 3, 2009

Umm,,,,,

Well,I don't know where to start. I have a huge desire to get started on Leroy but today I almost considered selling him to Frank! I couldn't even believe the thought crossed my mind. I'm just so discouraged because I have no place to keep it covered as I try to restore him. And everytime I even think about starting back up again I think "there is no way I will ever have enough time, energy and money to do what it needs". I love Leroy and all the folks I have met so far on this journey. I don't want to give up! I need some inspiration and encouragement! I know it's out there! And it's inside me, I just can't seem to find it!

7 comments:

Aluminium Idler said...

I'm sure its just those winter blues... believe me we all think we've got no time or space (and usually we don't have either) but there is ALWAYS a way. Its a funny old thing but as a hopeless addict to vintage stuff, the things that really burn into your memory are the ones you didn't buy - so if you let Leroy go, you'll never get it out of your heads. That sounds negative but its just meant as positive encouragement. Just get started and it'll start to fall into place. Leroy is a great trailer & he deserves you (& vice-versa) - don't let him down.
Good luck.

Chris

FlossiFur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FlossiFur said...

Wish I could have been there!

FlossiFur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank Yensan said...

Common guys, you can do it... Leroy was ment to be under the sun and stars. little bites and he will be done. I covet your trailer, but want to see you in him. Just get in there and the next thing you know, you will be done.

Frank Yensan said...

umm... what the hell is going on? I want to camp with my Virginia hillbilly cousins.... Can you please get that thing rolling?

FlossiFur said...

I'm trying Frank! I lost momentum! I need some help here! We did buy a huge tent, will that work for now? I want to hang with the "non-hillbilly" cousins!